Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Miranda Faith Scott



Yesterday my daughter turned 8. It seems like just a short time ago we were bringing her home from the hospital, now she's a 3rd grader! Just a few things about Miranda:
~she will use her last dollar to buy something for someone else
~she's stubborn! She must get that from her daddy :)
~she's a bookworm. She must get that from her mama :)
~she's been on the A honor roll since she's been in school
~she's addicted to shoes
~she's super sensitive
~she's wise beyond her years. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Miranda, I wish you all the happiness in the world. I pray that God will do something wonderful in your life. You have the power in you to change the world! You are the greatest blessing in my life, and I never forget to thank God for giving you to us. We will always be here for you, no matter what. We love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment