Thursday, September 24, 2009

I know, I know

I know, I know...I promised I would keep up with this blog. Well, at the time I had every intention of doing just that. Everyday life seems to get in the way, or maybe my day to day is so boring it's not worth documenting!
Brandon has been gone to Charleston for TWO whole weeks. This is the first time he's had to leave Miranda for so long, and it's been really hard for all of us. I feel incomplete when my hubby's not around :(
But, he will be home tonight, and we can't wait to see him! I know Miranda is going to be beside herself this weekend...maybe I'll leave for a couple of days...

Saturday is the big day for my cousin Elijah and soon to be cousin Andrea. I know they're going to have a great life together. I'm honored that they wanted to include me and Miranda in thier special day. Congratulations Elijah and Andrea!

Miranda got her progress report Tuesday and she had all A's. She had two 100's, a 98, and a 96. I am a proud mama! I only hope she continues to do so well and enjoy school like she does now. I see a successful future for my baby girl!

I had my visit with Dr. Tennis today and I had lost 4.4 lbs in the last two weeks. My total so far is 41.6. I'm happy with that, but I'm to the point where I'm not losing it like I want to and I'm getting discouraged. He's assured me that I'm doing well and if I lose it faster I'm more likely to gain it all back. I still imagine that I can go to bed one size and wake up about ten sizes smaller, but it hasn't happened yet. Oh well, a girl can dream can't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment